Saturday, April 12, 2008

No News

It is Saturday evening, and even though I have received another note from C.H.'s director, she didn't include any information as to how the Azerbaijan program stands. I replied in order to make sure there was not a communication break down and so she will know we are still waiting for some answers. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as we hear news. Thanks to all of you who are praying. Good night.

***UPDATE***
I just had to check one last time before shutting down and saw I had a note from Laura. I had sent the following:
Now that you have spoken to Rovshan, are you able to tell us how the process stands from his point of view? Is it still a 12 month process? Are our fees going up?

This is her response:
We have not gotten to that point. Your fees would definitely go up some based on the previous family; it is a matter of how much. The woman I used as a translator was very good, but now I need to have something written with Rovshan. I have to wait until Monday to put that together.

No comments: