I'm trying to type, but not much is coming. My brain pretty much feels like mush. I really like the lady we met with. We have a TON of forms/ work ahead of us to get done for our next meeting on Tuesday, April 8th. We will have to work every night from now until then to get it done I think. Another lady from the agency came in and met with us as well. She has actually visited Azerbaijan 9 times teaching English as a 2nd language and has many friends over there. It was neat to speak with someone that has walked the same area our daughter will be from. We are hoping we can connect with some of her friends that are still in Azerbaijan.
I actually cleaned my house like a mad woman today. Between that, my three beautiful kids "helping," and the 2 and half hour meeting, I feel exhausted. And Ian is starting to fuss. So, before I cease making sense, I'll close. :) Father, please help us to be diligent and persevere through all these forms. Help us continue to move ahead full steam ahead. Please reign over this process and protect it from the inumerable possible outside hinderances. Please help us to bring our little girl home soon.
EXPANDED FOCUS FELLOWSHIP! With Jen Walbridge
9 years ago
1 comment:
Praying that you can wade through all the paperwork. Keep the end in sight - your beautiful daughter! The Lord will not abandon you in all that paper. :)
Post a Comment