At 2:30 this morning, I woke up to the sound of one of my children crying. I got up to see what was wrong, only to find all of them sleeping peacefully. I can almost always go right back to sleep during the night. Not so last night- I found myself wide awake. And a question popped in my head, "God, did you wake me up?" I immediately thought of Mary Paul since I've been praying nearly constantly for her. 2:30AM my time meant it was 2PM in India. Was she meeting at that moment with a judge? I began praying earnestly for the hearts of those she must speak with and for God to speak through her. When I finished, I also prayed for physical and spiritual protection over Hannah. And then it occurred to me that while I have understood through this process who is truly in control (our Lord God and not any government official), I have overlooked our opposition. Hannah is with a devout Hindu family. Why wouldn't Satan oppose and work to hinder her joining a family submitted to God? Well, I will continue to fight for my Girl with my prayers. And I am greatly comforted this morning with the knowledge that many of you are fighting along with us. Thank you!
EXPANDED FOCUS FELLOWSHIP! With Jen Walbridge
9 years ago
1 comment:
God, please be with sweet little Hannah! Please watch over her and keep her safe in the palm of Your hand!! More than anything, God, please fill her heart with HOPE and with the promise of your LOVE so that deep in her soul she is longing for more than what she knows now, so that when Your timing is right she'll come to know You and each day be taught and cared for and LOVED by Charisa and Phillip! Thank you for the gift of adoption and for the Ausfahl's hearts! Please bless them with trust, God, and patience, and grow their hearts through this struggle even though that's really tough and painful for them in the day-to-day waiting for their little girl. We love you!! Amen.
Post a Comment