Thursday, September 11, 2008

This is going slower than I had hoped

Below are pictures from Sierra's first horseback riding lesson. The boys had fun with the Good's toys while they waited.



Hi Charisa,
I did talk with Leanne and asked her if Dr. Bauernfeind could write in a letter a description of your condition, prognosis, and treatment, and basically what impact this would have, if any on your life expectancy and ability to parent another child. She said she would consult with him and call me back. Once I get this information from him, I will run it by Milena at Vesta (in Bulgaria) and ask her if she thinks we should proceed with your family applying, or not based on what the MOJ will think of your condition. I will be out of the office tomorrow (thursday) all day at a training, and will be back on Friday. I will let you know as soon as I know more. Feel free to check in with me anytime if you want a status check, but I'll keep you updated.
Talk to you soon.
Angie

Angie Wharfield,
LCSWSocial Services Director Europe and Central Asia
Holt International Children's Services
(541) 687-2202 x129

1 comment:

Amy said...

Praying that the Lord would lend clarity to your situation and He would lead you on His path.