Well, Sierra just did me in once again. I thought I'd share :)
"Mommy, I just wolfed down my milk. I wolfed it all the way down to my tummy where Jesus is so He can have a drink too. Mommy, does He have a cup down there?"
As for the adoption, we are spending this evening filling out a bunch of forms. I know this is the start of mile-high stacks of forms to be filled out in the next 12 months. So, we're pacing ourselves and eating chocolate as we keep writing :)
Part of filling out these forms is nailing down finances. It looks like our expenses will be approximately $38,000. Wow. But we know God would not call us to something and then not provide the way. So, onward we go trusting Him to provide.
My last thought for the evening comes from my friend Abby. She pointed out that we never exactly stated that we are applying to Carolina Hope for their Azerbaijan program. We posted the map, but didn't say that was the country from which we will adopt. If you click on "Azerbaijan" on the side, it will take you to Wikipedia where you can find out a little more about the country. If you click on the map, you can see exactly where it is located. It is by Turkey and Iran. If you follow the link to Carolina Hope, you can find out a little more about their Azerbaijan program. We hope these are helpful.
Well, we have more forms to get back to. Take care and good night!
EXPANDED FOCUS FELLOWSHIP! With Jen Walbridge
9 years ago
2 comments:
I feel somewhat responsible for at least some of those forms. Sorry! We had to fill them out too, but we were able to copy and paste a bunch!
We had not heard this news yet! We're very excited for your family. I'll be following your journey (isn't blogger wonderful!:) )and praying for you every step of the way. Enjoy those chocolates!
Emily I
Post a Comment