
Our apostilled marriage license just got hand delivered to us!!!! This is the last form needed in order to send the entire dossier to Holt so they can send it to Vesta (the in-country adoption agency) for translation. After Vesta translates it, it goes straight to Bulgaria's Ministry of Justice. Finally, finally, finally we can start the clock ticking on when we can "expect" (I use that term very loosely) our referral. We "expect" it to take about 12 months. With Philip's mom's birthday celebration today, I can't get to the Post Office. So, I'll take it Monday. That will be a very sureal moment :)
4 comments:
YEEEEHAW!!!!!! :)
Congratulations! So excited that it's finally ALL together! Can't wait to hear the news of your referral. It'll happen before you know it!
Yeah! So happy for you that you can mail it off.
Remember in your wait that while it seems that you are waiting on people, you are really just waiting for the Lord's perfect timing.
Praying for you all.
Fantastic news! Very exciting!!
Post a Comment